5 places to shop for home decor Select all styles Bundled here I believe that these things would be the happiness of many home lovers.
1. IKEA: Various products Tangible price
When it comes to a wide variety of home decor items, good quality and affordable prices, IKEA (IKEA) is probably one of the first names that many people think of. The IKEA furniture is suitable for those who focus on functional use. The materials and colors are centered around so they can easily be adapted to any room.
Including anyone who likes to walk around and look at the furniture with a modern new design And are looking for new ideas to decorate the house Let’s take a walk at IKEA, choosing furniture to assemble your own Mix & Match.
– Location of IKEA Bangna: https://goo.gl/maps/ub79Hz8N1WFEAQDfA
Open daily: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
– IKEA Bang Yai location: https://goo.gl/maps/MzBiYdC6NRCnxnvo8
Open for service Monday – Thursday: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM | Open Friday – Sunday: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM.
2. Crystal Design Center: a source of furniture. Elegant design, quality materials
I must say that this is a center for furniture and home decorations on the road along the highway. Ekkamai-Ramintra That carefully selected quality materials With an emphasis on elegant design There are stores of leading brands, both domestic and international, such as Habitat, SB Design Square, Pierre Philippe, Cantori and Bellitas, etc.
In addition, anyone who wants to find new ideas for decorating the house. Can come and have fun as well, because the CDC has a combination of various designs And often there are great home décor fairs to choose from throughout the year.
– Crystal Design Center coordinates: https://goo.gl/maps/SMXbJQRanzJmyiRg9
Open daily 8.30 – 20.00
3. JJ Plaza: Chic home decor At an affordable price
Chatuchak Market around JJ Plaza is another goal that home lovers should visit once. Because it is a large area that has a collection of products for decorating the house to cover all needs Choose from oversized furniture to small home décor items.
In addition to JJ Plaza, it is also known for its variety and reasonable price. It is also a very complete source of furniture and woodwork, with many shops to choose from. If you are looking for good woodwork, try walking here.
– JJ Plaza location: https://goo.gl/maps/HrvV86JHpfjqpMaw5
Open daily from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
4. Mana Outlet: Kitchenware Warehouse Complete in one place
Change to appease the kitchenware line If anyone is looking for beautiful dishes during this period, I must say that Mana Outlet, a kitchen warehouse in Thonburi area. Which is available in both Japanese style Minimal design Or it will be a chic pattern in Thailand, it is also important, there are items to choose from in all categories. Be it a sneeze, a glass bowl, a pot, a skillet, or a kitchen utensil.
– Mana Outlet location: https://g.page/manaoutlet?share
Open daily from 8.00 – 19.00
5. Chatuchak Tree Market: The biggest source for buying trees, ranging from flowers, ornamental plants, sacred trees, rare plants.
Let’s come together at the gardening tree line. Which if you are going to talk about the tree market that has everything for once And travel convenience Would be inevitable “Chatuchak Tree Market” a collection of various trees They range from small sticks to large ones. Including cheap gardening equipment Because most of the products sold come from farmers – farmers who are gardeners from all parts of Thailand itself.
– Location of Chatuchak Tree Market: https://goo.gl/maps/mmmvahemeAeV3Nao6
Open for service every Tuesday 11.00 – 18.00
Open for service Wednesday and Thursday 11.00 – 20.00 รับออกแบบบ้าน